Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Yield: dip for 8
- 1# fresh spinach, (can use frozen)
- 5 oz cream cheese, room temp.
- 4 oz sour cream
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- 5.50 oz sharp white cheddar, grated
- 2 oz parmesan, grated
- 0.50 oz green Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 12 oz marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sauté spinach over high heat to quickly wilt and remove excess liquid. Once wilted, remove from pan and pat as dry as possible with a clean kitchen towel. Then chop spinach. If you are using frozen spinach, simply remove from bag and make sure you pat dry to eliminate any excess liquids.
- Combine cream cheese through minced garlic in a medium sized bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add chopped spinach and artichoke hearts. Mix until combined and then transfer ingredients to a medium ramekin, pie dish, or cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture starts to bubble around the edges and is turning golden brown in color.
- Let cool slightly before serving with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, or veggies!