Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 18 magical cookies (seriously, they’ll blow your mind!)
- 3 oz coconut oil
- 3 oz canola oil
- 10 oz brown sugar
- 3 oz coconut cream
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 14.25 oz Vegan Cookie Mix
- 10 oz Enjoy Life Mini Chips®
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line half-sheet pans with silicon baking mats.
- In stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat together coconut oil, canola oil, and brown sugar on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Adjust mixer to medium-high, add coconut cream and vanilla extract and beat for 1 minute until thick and creamy.
- Add Vegan Cookie Mix and beat on low until just combined.
- Add Enjoy Life Mini Chips® and beat until incorporated.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap – either in mixer bowl or separate bowl – and refrigerate overnight. These cookies truly bake off best if dough sits overnight. If you want them right away (I know the feeling!), refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours to set up.
- Using blue scoop, portion dough onto prepared pans — 1 scoop per cookie, 5 cookies per pan. If you don’t have a scoop, no worries, simply portion dough into 18 evenly sized cookies and roll into balls.
- Bake 16 minutes, rotating pan halfway through. Edges should look crisp and golden brown while centers should still look a little ooey gooey when done. Be sure to keep cookie dough refrigerated in between batches. Seriously, I’m not just suggesting!
- Let cookies cool on pan for approximately 10 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely. Or gobble them up warm before anyone else can get their hands on them — I won’t tell anyone!
Note: This dough bakes off great when frozen and holds for weeks in the freezer. Freeze pre-portioned dough and bake off fresh when you have a craving.
P.s. For more downright delicious recipes like this one, check out our cookbook, Lick The Bowl: RylieCakes Essential Guide to Gluten Free Baking.