Vegan No-Bake Cookies
Yield: 24 way-too-good-to-be-true cookies
*Many vegan butters contain soy. Be sure to check your ingredients for all your allergy needs.
- 4 oz vegan butter (I used Earth Balance)
- 4 oz almond milk
- 7 oz brown sugar
- 7 oz sugar
- 1 oz cocoa
- 5 oz creamy nut butter (Peanut butter + almond butter are my two favorite)
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 10.50 oz rolled oats
- In a medium saucepan, melt vegan butter, almond milk, brown sugar, sugar, and cocoa together. Stir until combined. Once thoroughly combined, bring to a rolling boil and let boil for one minute. Remove from heat.
- Add creamy nut butter, vanilla bean paste, and rolled oats. Stir to combine. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- While batter is cooling, line two sheet pans with parchment paper. Then drop tablespoons full of batter onto parchment. Let cookie spread slightly before dropping next cookie. I used a black scoop here for easy portioning.
- Refrigerate until hard. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated or better yet, keep in the freezer for a fresh sweet, treat whenever you’re in need!
Note: I topped half of my cookies with fresh raspberries – they were amazing!