Chicken, Bacon + Ranch Quiche
Yield: 8 delicious slices
- 1 RylieCakes Pie Dough
- 8 oz rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (drain grease!)
- 4½ oz artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- ½ oz green onion, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheese, whatever you got works here
- 12 oz milk
- 2 oz ranch dressing
- 2.50 oz sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 2 oz white cheddar
- Mix together chicken, bacon, artichokes, green onions, and cheese. Set aside.
- Whisk milk, ranch, sour cream, eggs, and yolks together until fully combined.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over par baked pie crust. Pour egg mixture over chicken mixture. Stir gently with a fork to ensure that the chicken mixture does not settle to the bottom.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove quiche from oven, and sprinkle with white cheddar; bake for another 7-10 minutes or until eggs are set.*
- Once set, remove from oven, and let cool before cutting + serving. Quiches are even better the next day so don’t be afraid to make this dish in advance and let it sit overnight!
*Note: Quiches can be finicky and take 10-15 minutes longer to bake sometimes. Be patient and make sure your eggs are set, they no longer wiggle, before removing from oven.