Yield: one adorable cake for your one + only bestie
Ingredients + Instructions
- 2# lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) canned pumpkin
- 8 oz almond flour
- 16 oz frozen peas with carrots
- Coat three 6-inch round cake pans with cooking spray. Additionally, coat one 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix everything together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Portion batter into prepared pans – batter will make 3 6-inch round cake layers plus 12 pupcakes.
- Bake at for about 40 minutes. Pupcakes will bake for slightly less time.
- 1 container (about 16 oz) fage [greek yogurt]
- About 2 cups peanut butter
- Whip together both ingredients at high speed until frosting consistency is reached. This frosting will separate if over whipped so be sure to watch it closely.
- QS cheddar cheese (aka as much as you’d like!)
- QS pepperoni
- Bacon crumbles for claws, optional
- Place one layer of “cake” on a plate or cake board. Top with a layer of PB frosting.
- Spread cheddar cheese liberally over frosting.
- Repeat step 1 + 2 for four pupcakes and place them above the 6-inch cake round to form the paw pads.
- Place second “cake” layer on top of the first layer. Cover entire cake in frosting using a small offset spatula.
- Place pepperoni in the middle of the cake and pupcakes to form the paw and paw pads (see picture). Use bacon crumbles to stick in for claws.
- Refrigerate a few hours before serving.
P.s. Happy birthday to your fur baby from RylieCakes!!!
P.p.s. The extra pupcakes and additional layer of “cake” freeze well and will make the perfect snack or meal for your furry friend in the future 🙂