Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes
Yield: 12 4-inch pillowly pancakes
• 12 oz Pancake Mix
• 16 oz buttermilk
• 2 eggs
Preheat griddle to 350°F. Coat griddle with cooking spray before each batch.
1. Place Pancake Mix into large bowl and create well in center. Set aside.
2. Thoroughly whisk together buttermilk and eggs in 32 ounce liquid measuring cup.
3. Pour buttermilk mixture into well and then fold batter together with spatula until just combined. Batter may be slightly lumpy and this is okay — do not over mix.
4. Using green scoop, portion pancakes onto griddle. Cook for 3 minutes on each side. Pancakes are ready to flip when bubbles begin to rise and pop in center. Pancakes are done when both sides are light golden brown.
5. Serve warm with pat of butter, handful of berries or nuts, dollop of whipped cream, slathering of maple syrup or all of the above!