Strawberry-Nut Butter Bars
• 1 Tbsp cornstarch
• 2 Tbsp water
• 12 oz fresh strawberries, small diced
• 3 oz honey (agave)
• 1 Tbsp brown sugar
• ½ tsp lemon zest
• 2.65 oz brown sugar
• 1.2 oz rolled oats
• 0.80 oz sliced almonds
• 1 Tbsp flaxseed
• 1 oz coconut oil, melted
• 1 banana
• 1 blue scoop (1/3 cup) sunflower seed butter
• 1 blue scoop (1/3 cup) peanut butter
• 1 blue scoop (1/3 cup) almond butter
• 3 oz honey (agave)
• 2.7 oz applesauce
• 7.2 oz rolled oats
• 1 tsp Saigon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 325°F degrees. Line an 8” square pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
1. Stir together cornstarch with water until it has dissolved and a smooth mixture has formed. Set aside.
2. Combine the diced strawberries, honey, and brown sugar together in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil while occasionally stirring. Let boil for 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the cornstarch slurry as well as the lemon zest. Stir until thoroughly incorporated and set aside to thicken and cool.
1. Start by combining brown sugar, rolled oats, sliced almonds, and flaxseeds together in a medium bowl.
2. Add coconut oil and stir to combine. Set aside.
1. Place banana in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment and beat until mostly mashed; a few chunks are okay.
2. Add sunflower butter, peanut butter, almond butter, honey, and applesauce. Beat on low until well combined.
3. Add rolled oats and cinnamon. Beat on low until thoroughly incorporated.
4. Scoop dough into prepared pan and smooth into one even layer using an
5. Spread strawberry filling on top of dough covering entirely.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle with crumble topping; place back in oven rotating the pan 180°.
8. Bake for another 20 minutes or until crumble topping is lightly browned. Let pan cool on a wire rack until room temp. Then, place pan in refrigerator and let bars cool completely.
9. Bars cut best after being refrigerated, as the ooey gooey jam filling tends to ooze out if warm. Cut into 9-12 squares for serving.
10. Eat, enjoy, and repeat all summer long!